The full main card for Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley has been released and it features some solid matchups. The Pay-Per-View will happen on August 29th and will cost you $59.99 in the United States + Canada.
The card features notable names like Tommy Fury and Amanda Serrano.
You can see the main card for the event below:
- Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley (8-round Cruiserweight Bout)
- Amanda Serrano vs. Yamileth Mercado (WBC & WBO Featherweight World Championship)
- Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Cusumano (10-round Heavyweight Bout)
- Ivan Baranchyk vs. Montana Love (10-round Junior Welterweight Bout)
- Tommy Fury vs. Anthony Taylor (6-round Cruiserweight Bout)
Jake Paul is currently undefeated as a pro boxer, while Tyron Woodley will make his professional boxing debut after being released from the UFC in April of this year. Woodley has not won a fight since his win against Darren Till at UFC 228 on September 8, 2018. Jake Paul on the other hand, is coming off of a knockout win over Woodley’s best friend and training partner, Ben Askren.
Will Jake Paul get the respect he feels he deserves? Or will Woodley derail the Jake Paul hype train? Fans will find out on August 29th, live on Showtime Pay-Per-View.